Thursday, 12 January 2017

FEEL ALRIGHT...... by Pseudo love


Your love is chilling and tender

For you, I can’t be more than a lover

A total submission to your advancing passion

I see in us, a nuptial caption

 

You don’t need a captcha to validate my love

I soar high bringing you lovely purity like a dove

Take my heart and emboss your feelings

Let its spring, sprinkle your dead trust to living.

 

I feel alright when am in your arms

I belong to the street, I deal on arms

Am bad, my head’s messed up

For you, my inner beauty can turn up.

 

Downplay dem’ busy bodies’ opinion

They offer confusion like opium

Feel good when we romantically merge

Feel alright when we erotically converge.

 

Feel alright when I tell you it’s alright

Feel good when we cuddle all night

Kiss my lips when you need to feel alright

With love, against the world, we have all the might.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment