Saturday, 7 January 2017

HOW MY OWN MOTHER TURNED ME TO A BABY MAKING MACHINE. SOBS... (TRUE LIFE STORY)


The world is a mysterious place. Sometimes you get to feel the whole world belongs to you but at other times, you lose every hope of going on because of the challenges that have befallen you. And so it was for me. I am tired that is why I am coming out to share my story, get your advice and allow you to learn from my experience. My name is Nene (not real name) and I am 29 years old.  I reside in the capital city of Aba(not real location). I am the only child of my parents. My dad died while I was growing up at the tender age of 14 and I was seen through school by my mom. she made sure I lacked nothing because her business is a lucrative one and is still booming as I write.
she built the house we live in and bought so many properties. My mom started rejecting my sutors since I was 21. To me, i feel i am pretty enough to turn the heart of any man and i have had my fair share of being truly in love.
we argued several times and she kept telling me that my suitors were inappropriate for me at first. I thought maybe she was scared that she would  be left all alone. I really felt for her until she opened up to me. My mom insisted that I must give birth to a child for her before she can allow me to get married After much persuasion I reluctantly accepted. I got pregnant by a random boy because she said she does not want the child's  father to know about the child. I was scared, i am still scared of contracting STD from having unprotected sex with different men. Finally, I delivered a baby girl but unfortunately when i thought it was the end, my mom said she wanted a baby boy that was when the problem started afresh. I am currently pregnant with my third Child from a different man and if it becomes a girl,  I will continue getting pregnant till I bore a boy. I have confronted my mom several times over this issue but she won't have it my way. I love her so much because of her struggles for me after my father's demise but I have a life too. I am scared that no man will want to marry me after having so many children outside wedlock and time is no longer on my side. No guarantee that the child in my womb would be a boy. What do i do?, where do i go from here?

Disclaimer:
This post has been altered by withholding the true identity and location of the sender to protect her integrity and family name.
Any resemblance of this post in part or full to anyone that is different from the person that actually shared the story with us is merely coincidental and should not be seen as a premeditated defamatory attempt on the person.

N.B True stories zone on kassacevablog.com is a forum where people help people to live a more fulfilling life by sharing their experiences so that readers can advise them, learn first-hand from such experiences and warn their loved ones. Happy reading!
Feel free to send in your personal life experiences via email to kassacevablog@gmail.com
Visit the blog everyday to learn from other people's experiences too. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment