Tuesday, 10 January 2017
HOW TO SELECT GOOD OKIRIKA CLOTHES AND LOOK DOPE LIKE EVERY OTHER GIRL OUT THERE.
Last time, I wrote on how to save money by buying okirika clothes. This time around, I will write on how to be a perfect okirika hustler lol. (Shines teeth)
I know most of us will be like who has that time to bend down and pick okrika clothes?
My dear, that little cash you save from buying okirika clothes will go a long way for you in this period of recession and you don't necessarily need to bend down and select. Surprised? Lol. Sit back and relax let me tell you how I do mine, when I get to the okrika spot, frist I make sure I get a space for my leg very close to the heap of clothes so I won't be easily pushed aside by my fellow okrika hustlers lol, secondly I stand firm then observe the clothes and the ones people pick patiently waiting for them to drop them after having a second thought, once they drop the attractive ones, before they reach the ground Nne! grab them!. One thing I notice is that those ones that people drop are actually the best. So you see you must not necessarily bend down and pick.
Another way of selecting a good okrika cloth is for you to have the ability to *imagine* dont just pick any random okrika clothe, select as many as possible after that you do reselection from the first set you have selected, you must not test them just imagin the cloth on you, imagin how that lovely peach blouse will go with that dull green skirt, once you can imagin you are good to go.
To be continued...
Stay tuned to kassacevablog.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment