I
called Jess on her cell phone to inform her of change of plans. As expected,
she wasn’t happy, “I already cancelled my other plans Dave”, she began.
“Its
business, Jess”, I said firmly. I sensed she was about to put up some more
confrontations, complaints and threats, so I hung up on her.
My
job was more important to me than Jess. She wouldn’t stay anyway if I lose this
job. I couldn’t picture Jess to be the kind of girl that would keep feeding a
jobless boyfriend at home. Nah! She would join any available motor
na-aga aga. The last time I spoke to mum flashed through my mind. The big
lady has learnt to sound more like my Dad than the mum she was. Her voice was crystal
clear when she said, “Don’t mess with one Dave, this job guarantees your right
to my properties, if anything goes wrong, I will cut you off”, I neither
replied nor reacted to that, I’d be a fool to respond “Thank you ma”.
But
I knew she was serious, it was her own way of schooling me for her
conglomerate, and she had hopes and wished that maybe with hard work, I would
be able be to make contacts within the government circle and make a better
manager after I have succeeded her but if wishes
were horses, beggars ride zoro. For now I got to hold on for as long as I
could and dance to Boss’ tune.
Thirty
minutes later, I was seated before my boss with a plate of fried rice and
chicken and a bottle of Chamdor wine before me. I was a bit disappointed it
wasn’t alcoholic, I needn’t be fully aware while I went through the night’s
nightmare.
“You
were late”, she finally said coolly which betrayed the feeling she was trying
to hide- she was glad I made it.
“I
am sorry for not making it to the office today”, I said not sure if I infused a
good dose of apology in the tone.
“Forgiven,
they didn’t miss you anyway, I did” she replied rather too boldly with her eyes
dreamily on my face. I averted her eyes, the tension creeping into my veins
then like a night crawler. I finally realized a lot of things I didn’t notice
before then, she was neither wearing the powerful suit she wore in the morning
nor any work cloth at all. She was wearing a dark-red colored dinner gown that
hugged her laps like a skin and didn’t bother reaching out to the knees at all.
Without sleeves or straps it hung loosely on her bosom exposing explicitly and
provocatively, contours of fresh skin that not only looked appealing but was
ripe for grabbing. Her high heels accentuated her height and I admitted
inaudibly that she was beautiful with that make up, fresh breath and every
other thing but she was naughty, yes she looked naughty.
We
ate in silence; she occasionally either complimented the food or criticized the
meat. I sat like a robot, not responding, not moving, and just eating. We
finished eating and the waiter packed the plates. She handed over the bill
notes to him and I noticed it was a little too much. It was already getting
late, while the waiter was there counting his notes, I took a glance and
noticed we were alone except for a couple at the far end of the corner and they
stood to go while I looked on. After counting the notes, with a fat
satisfaction on his face, “thank you”, he finally said and nodded at me
politely.
“What
need would an extra ten thousand solve for you? My boss asked him, and the
waiter looked confused which I shared in the confusion.
“A
lot of ‘em ma’am” he replied faithfully and quickly.
“We
are about to have a serious business meeting here and we don’t want anyone
walking in here, it’s already night anyway, can you hold your customers off for
like fifteen minutes? She asked definitely sure of the answer. The waiter
nodded out rightly and I could hide my shock no longer with the sweats bumps
surfacing everywhere on my body but mostly on my face.
“You
get your ten thousand bucks on our way out then, leave us in peace”, she shooed
the guy who literally disappeared, closing the door after him. “If this is
about what am thinking, then this woman is the most demented, craziest hoe………”
she was on me before I could finish my disturbed thoughts.
She
kissed me fervently and uncontrollably. Like a reflex, I returned the kisses,
uncontrollably and fervently too.
“We
have fifteen minutes Dave”, she gasped for air
“Don’t
roughen my shirt”, I warned as the morning episode came to light in my mind.
She chuckled, and murmured something about being able to afford a million of it
as she rained kisses on the nape of my neck. She was wild and somehow, my chair
was complaining with the very audible noise coming from it. She dragged me to
the floor to put the chair out of misery and moaned when she touched my d**k
exactly the way she did in the morning. I was sure she would react that way a
million times encounter after that day.
“that’s
huge Dave” she sang as she raised her already raised gown higher and I noticed
for the first times with mixed feeling that she was pantless. I took her
pleasurably and she quaked, vibrated and rapped. From the floor, to the table
and she even supported herself on the metal chair while I slide behind. After
ten minutes of unrestrained passion that hit both of us like an avalanche, we
exploded simultaneously. She chuckled triumphantly and I was satisfied.
“I
knew you’d be good at this when I first set my eyes on you” she said still
breathless.
“This
continues Dave” she continued “and remains a secret” she warned.
“I
am married to Senator Johnson boy”, she sounded like I was supposed to be
shocked, maybe I should be scared but I just don’t know why yet! But the scared
look on her face no doubted directed my wandering mind to take the path of
fear.
To
be continued.
Stay
tuned to kassacevablog.com for me
I’d
like to hear from you, send an email to kassacevablog@gmail.com
we reply emails within 48hours thanks.
Like
my Facebook page www.facebook.com/gisthotspo
Twitter:
@kassacevablog
Send
a text or call +2347085114880, +2347088885544
Visit
kassacevablog.com and subscribe to our email to get latest updates on our
articles. Cheers.
Let us know you are reading, leave a comment in the comment box.

No comments:
Post a Comment