The elevator started its movement to the
down floor as I tried to dress up as fast as I could knowing it was impossible
for me to go unnoticed in the state I was in. a quick replay of what happened unlocked the beating of the
gong to etilogwu dance in my heart. I
knew, I was in trouble but I was too messed up to allow my mind run the
marathon thought of how deep the trouble could be. Faster than the elevator made
it up, it came down in no time and I was ready for the confrontation that would
come from inquisitive eyes and gossip side talks. More demoralizing was
knowing that many people saw the boss go into the elevator with me looking as
fresh as morning breeze only for me to move down few minutes later alone and
looking disheveled with a huge badge of
honor, boldly imprinted on my shirt by my boss’ make up. I stepped out with
such a hurry and briskly made my way through the security office to where my Toyota
spider 2009 model was parked. From the corners of my eyes I saw the confused
look on faces as I passed by, angry, scared, aroused and unquestionably feeling
used. i tried my best to ignore them and I rebuffed the frantic attempt by
busy-body Agnes; the canteen attendant to stop me. After a brief moment that seemed
like a decade I saw myself on the driver’s seat of my car. With the fire still
raging in my groin, I inserted the key in the ignition and drove home cursing
everything on my path all through the way.
A quick shower didn’t do the expected
magic when I got home so I resorted to taking a nap unsure whether it was going
to be brief. My rented apartment was every bit of comfort. I spent huge amount
of money to rent it so I didn’t mind spending extra to make it a haven. I didn’t
earn the money anyway; it was happily given to me by a business tycoon mother
who wanted nothing more than to see me become a man of my own. So whatever it was I
could earn, she didn’t mind supplementing it as long as I stay busy and on the
job. Everything in the apartment, from the LCD screen on the wall, huge LG air
condition to the floor arts were all top class. In summary, I had the peck that
came with the affluent but it didn’t inflate my pride. I had only one weakness
anyway; women. They could send my thought to the left when I wanted it to move to
the direction of right but I never handled a woman that was my boss until
then. I slept like a log of wood not because
I was tired, at least so I assumed, but because a deep slumber would make my
body to forget a bit.
In my slumber, I forgot everything that
existed. I dreamily got worked on by angels in semi nude flaring gowns that
soothed my worries with their enticing bodies. They were familiar, familiar to
an extent that they were always there in my sleep and more so whenever I slept
feeling the way I felt. The sticky fluid woke me up as the sweet daughters of eve catapulted me to the llimbo for umpteenth
time through the archer of passion and arrow of possession. Waking up, I noticed
that it wasn’t my first ejaculation but all was too familiar because it wasn’t the
first time. My phone rang and I ran my hand on the bed sheet in search of it. Just
then, my sleepy eyes glanced at the clock and got widened in shock. 5pm it was!
My boss’ last statement when I saw her in the morning rang out in my head. I held
my breath when I turned the phone to look at the screen.
“Hello
Jess, “I said obviously relieved.
“Dave,
what’s up with the tone”, she asked with a streak of concern in her voice.
“I’m
fine just waked from sleep”, I replied still shivering inwardly’
“You
didn’t go to work?” she inquired, jeez Jess could pass in any field connected
to journalism, in fact she never ran out of questions.
“What
are you doing?” I asked trying to divert her attention from the question. I was
obviously not in the mood to answer her question, to tell the tale of my personal Waterloo.
“Nothing
Dave, you are becoming a bad boy son” she said teasingly, “you not at work and
you not with me”
Jess
was my girlfriend of two years, dark in complexion, tall, polished, full
blossom, well-rounded behind but not too beautiful. Of all her qualities, the
one I could think of easily if asked is her superb craft in the bedroom,
thinking about it alone puts me at par with Scooby-doo.
“Are
you at home?” I asked tiredly, an attempt to distract myself.
“Yea
baby” she cooed,
“Will
be there in an hour” I said as I sprang up from the bed.
“Aright,
drop at the pharmacy before coming Dave, I am not on pills” she said. That’s the
typical Jess I know, neither ashamed nor afraid to express herself.
I
dropped the phone and breezed into the bathroom for a second bath, it was quick
even though I whistled while I was at it. In no time, I was done. I toweled myself
dry and swiftly struggled in a pair of dirty jeans and a cream colored T shirt.
A look at the mirror reassured me of what exactly the women in my life were after.
I was handsome and it ran in the family blood. Fair complexioned and heavily built
even though I never visited the gym except once when a childhood friend came
visiting. Still lost in thought, the ring of my phone drifted me back to
reality. Impatience, that's the word for Jess I thought aloud as I clicked on the
receiver.
“You
are supposed to be at work DAVE!” The voice on the other side thundered. Instantly
everything stood still. I could sense my boss’ anger, wounded pride mingled
with disappointed, with this realization, the strength of my legs almost failed me.
“Eh
eemm” I stammered,
“Meet
me in ten minutes at Mint restaurant or you are a dead meat” she said icily and
dropped the call before I could make another sound.
The worst is yet
to come…. My bemused mind informed me!
TO
BE CONTINUED…
STAY
TUNED TO KASSACEVABLOG.COM FOR MORE.
P.s I’d
like to hear from you, send an email to kassacevablog@gmail.comwe reply emails within 48hours.
Like
my Facebook page www.facebook.com/gisthotspot
Twitter:
@kassacevablog
Send
a text or call +2347085114880, +2347088885544
Visit
kassacevablog.com and subscribe to our email to get latest updates on our
articles. Cheers.
Copyrights ©2017
This fictional work tagged "s*x slavery" is an intellectual property of kassacevablog.com. No part of this work should be shared, sold or mutilated without the prior consent of kassacevablog admin. Any violation should be flagged plagiarism and/or intellectual fraud and strict actions will be taken to that effect.
This fictional work tagged "s*x slavery" is an intellectual property of kassacevablog.com. No part of this work should be shared, sold or mutilated without the prior consent of kassacevablog admin. Any violation should be flagged plagiarism and/or intellectual fraud and strict actions will be taken to that effect.

No comments:
Post a Comment