Thursday, 12 January 2017

S*x SLAVERY... PSEUDO LOVE


I stepped into the cool evening air and it greeted with a sense of freedom. Forgive me if you think I’m lazy but I’ve always thought my work was tedious. It’s a federal job but it’s tedious anyways. Idleness is more stressful than hard work. Sitting down is tedious, listening to idle women gossip is tedious and above all being the centre of attention cum attraction as a guy in the midst of ladies is most tedious. It was every bit of a corporate job and I felt lucky when I got the employment but with time I lost the excitement that came with noticing that I was the only guy in the block. The ladies –about twelve of them in number, easily overwhelmed me negatively with the competition for my attention. In fact I realized for the first time since my secondary school randy days that women had more sexuality to their personality when compared to men just of course, they pretend the more. I had experienced the most explicit sexual harassment in the office and could hardly think of who I had not made out with in the office. Yes it was that bad. The boss had me after a week I resumed work. She was a fat assed, extra large kind of woman with a pretty face. She behaves bossy like those spoilt little girls that were lucky to feel the silver spoon on their lips at birth and like expected had a milky ride through childhood to top notch position in her career of choice. She was stiff with me at first, getting unnecessarily angry at my reports, appraisals and even my sneezes. She even threatened me with a query two times within the first week. The other girls were always there to console me, sounding sweeter than Delilah while at it. I was not deterred at first; I had my way with women so I handled her carefully. When she saw that I was unshaken, she diverted to the role of a nice pussy cat, smiling at me when others were not looking and praised my dedication at the first general meeting to the surprise of everyone. For me, I was not surprised, okay I admit, I was a bit surprised more from realizing how low she could stoop. The girls rolled their eyes and murmured all through the duration of the meeting, wetin concern me? I be solomonic celeb! Winks. I was looking forward to more advances from her and turned cataract blindness to the screaming attention directed at me by other ladies.
Two days after the meeting, that was sooner than I expected, I coincidentally found myself alone with her in the elevator as it climbed from the bottom floor to the twenty-fifth floor.  Immediately the elevator got in motion she turned spontaneously towards me and in an instant, I lost my lips in her mouth, she sucked and licked every part of my mouth recklessly, vigorously and with fervor. Her hands simultaneously rummaged every part of my body that it came across, I was immobile and too shocked to react visibly other than the non-concealable hardness of my d**k.  I felt her rush, her dire need and her realization of limited time as the elevator kept moving, ignoring the madness within. She moaned like a spanked hoe when her hand felt the size of my d**k, I felt the racy movement in my veins but I stood even while the astounding events unfold back to back. In a split second, my belt was undone and my pants, down; she was a pro, I’m sure she did that a lot and I was catapulted once again to limbo when I felt her salivary tongue on my little man down there. She was hungry, not for food but for that kind of stuff and I was on a s*x drought for two months then! I didn’t revolt, I didn’t advance, I just played the role of a doodle. That was how I felt anyway.
After, a three-minute rumple that felt like forever, the elevator chimed, then opened and like a werewolf that finished experiencing the half mood she sprang up and became my boss again, she ran her hands through her body to put things in order. She took a quick glance at my confused, half exhausted handsome face, my rumpled and at the same time make-up smeared shirt, my disheveled pants with the mountain of my stiff d**k still protruding. She stepped out of the elevator simultaneously as her middle finger pushed me deeper into the elevator;
“Go back down, get home and fix yourself up, you can take the day off but be surely present here before 3pm”, her bossy voice rang and she pressed the elevator to send me back down. She winked at me before the door closed obviously aware of my confusion.
TO BE CONTINUED…
STAY TUNED TO KASSACEVABLOG.COM FOR MORE.



       Copyrights ©2017
This fictional work tagged "s*x slavery" is an  intellectual property of  kassacevablog.com. No part of this work should be shared, sold or mutilated without the prior consent of  kassacevablog admin. Any violation should be flagged plagiarism and/or  intellectual fraud and strict actions will be taken to that effect.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very erotic...the elevator shouldn't have chimed....lolzxxx

    ReplyDelete