Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Sex slavery 5 by pseudo love

The alarm blare jolted me out of bed. My eye were very heavy in revolt. I managed to slip into unease sleep around 3am after a night of very worrying thoughts.  I rushed into the bathroom, turned on the shower and allowed the water to drown every remaining trace of sleep in me. In no time, i was out of the bathroom and proceeded to my huge wardrobe. My friends had always made jest of how big it was, some even said i stocked clothes like ladies but that was the least of my worries. I loved clean clothes and my dry cleaner visited once a week. Large stock of clothes kept me fresh all week besides i was the only civil worker amongst them. It didn't matter what they wore to work in their respective work places. I envied them in that respect and wondered whether there was any aspect of my work they envied.
I retrieved a grey suit and a cream coloured shit with matching tie from the row. I already imagined how they'd look on me so i dressed up without the mirror. I retrieved my car keys from the table and left my apartment. I drove to the office edgy. My nerves were still jumping like children on the playground. I turned the car into the office premises just in time to see the woman of my woes go through the front door. I locked my car, crossed the road and retired into a nearby restaurant to treat myself to a very hot breakfast and hope it calmed my nerves. I finished my meal at exactly 7:30am ready to face my fear.
Locating my desk on the office floor was something i could do with eyes closed. A comfortable desk with large drawers to contain the unlimited files under my care and  executive chair with arms support just after the east
window. The large office hall was air conditioned but the window gave me a perfect cover to idle away or get distracted.
When the elevator opened, i was hearing ' good morning sweetness, welcome handsome, you look gorgeous today" and a large doze of smiles everywhere. Before then, i would have planted kisses on cheeks, foreheads or any other body part that i appealed to me and welcome the chuckles that came after those but that morning the mood was not just there but dead.
Silently i tiptoed towards my table weary that the mere sound of my movement might announce my presence in the more furnished office of my boss just a door away. I dropped my briefcase on the glass table and just when i ass touched the soft material of my chair, the door opened and the boss emerged. "Its thoughtful of you to step in early today" she said with just a glance at me.
"Good morning ma" i replied.
"See me once your desk is cleared" she went back into her office without a second glance.
"The boss is smitten with you" Betty -one of my colleagues said with a teasing smile planted on her face while she approached my table whining her waist seductively. I knew she had some mischief up her sleeves so i gave her a dismissive look and she backed out.
I closed the door after me immediately i stepped into her office.
"Bolt it" she said with that unmistakable voice of authority. I did and she continued her work without glancing up.
After a-five-minute wait that lasted for ages, she looked up and for the first time, she smiled.
"You know that i am attracted to you and i must say that i get what i want, anywhere, anytime and anyhow i want it. Forgive me but am used to being spoilt that way"
Those words sank like titanic into my skull and my stomach churned up. I loved making out; fine but i had pride issues.
"I am not going to be subject to your manipulations and for your information our little friendship is over" The  words came out between clenched teeth and i couldn't believe i stomped out of her office after banging on her glass table.
Her little daring laughter trailed me as i walked out fuming.
In my heart, i knew the battle line was drawn.
If you missed previous episodes kindly visit NAIJAGONG.COM

To be continued. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment