Tuesday, 28 March 2017
S*x slavery 7 by Pseudo Love
The speeding sound of the engine broadcasted my anger as I sped through the highway. With no little realization of what it means to be angry, i matched the throttle down to its limit. I swerved to miss two headlong hits and finally matched the break as the car slowed to catch its breath and so did I. I wasn't mad at Jess, obviously she had every right to be mad at me. I cheated, all men do and that wasn't my first time but i was beginning to think it was going to be the last. I vowed never to touch that witch intimately again and for what its worth to fight with all vehemence being bullied into sex slavery. I calmed down and was soberly considering ways to rationally put the madness to an end when an SMS alert came into my phone. it startled me at first and I hurriedly picked my phone up to read the message as my mind trailed back to Jess. "It must be her I thought" how wrong i was because the message read " hopefully, my first surprise package met you well, so i must ask, how cozy was it? lmao. well a cozier surprise package is on its way. i wasn't joking when i said that i get what i want. you are going to ride me like a b*tch time after time until i say enough." I didn't wait to finish reading the text. I flew the phone through the window as fresh anger boiled in my spine and upon realization i alighted from the car in a jiffy and searched for the phone frantically and luckily i found it. my sweat drained shirt hug my skin and i didn't care. Time check 10.11pm. I stood on the deserted road and speed dialed Joey, we needed to push a reprisal attack and i had no better partner in crime in mind. unfortunately the line didn't push through so i tried the second option of meeting him in person.
Thirty minutes later, i was in front of his abode with no sign of a living thing at home. that was odd but my mind was too weak to speculate. i drove home slowly with a surprising calmness that amazed me. I drove onto my usual spot and alighted clumsily. As I made my way to the house, rosy feelings and dreams of my soft mattress were evident in my tired eyes. what a day! i thought.
i unlocked the door and turned the knob. then i noticed how unkempt my sitting room was. obviously there was a struggle. I ran to my room where most of my valuable were and stopped dead on my track. hanging on my ceiling fan was Joey with his tongue stuck out and his handsome face, white while his eyes were half closed. He was dead.
i cried and through the blur of my tear i saw what was written on the wall.
"How do you like this surprise package Dave?do the needful".
I could hear the resonating echo of the anger in my bruised mind say.
"you damn right about doing the needful b*tch"
to be continued cheers.
Labels:
literature,
Romance
Related Articles: literature,
Romance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment